The reservation system for Cardio and Weight Room workouts is active on the Penn State Hazleton Intramural Sports page on IMLeagues.com. At this time we are experiencing glitches with the IMLeagues app so we encourage you to use the desktop website to make reservations at this time.
Beginning on Monday, August 31st the Fitness Centers and Gymnasium will be open available for use during the following times:
Monday - Thursday: 1:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
Saturday: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
To schedule a reservation, you must create a free account with IMLeagues.com by going to: https://www.imleagues.com/spa/account/registration
- Select Penn State Hazleton with the dropdown box
- Enter the required information
Once your account is active you are now able to schedule reservations by going to: https://www.imleagues.com/spa/reservation/0529308e04a4473b8dee6f4081a9600c/classes
- You may schedule one session per day in each of the rooms by clicking on the calendar or the colored banners to view the available time slots.
- Please note that our current capacity for each room is two people per session.
- If your desired session is full, you may sign up on the wait-list for that time but are not guaranteed spot during the 45 minute workout session.
Please show up on time for your scheduled workout. You must present you Penn State ID to the Fitness Center attendant and will be screened prior to entry. We encourage you to fill your water bottles prior to entering the facility, since your ID card will not give you access to the rooms. You will be required to follow all of the Fitness Center rules. Non-compliance may result in the revoking of your access to the Fitness Centers. We are in this together so please be courteous to our building staff and fellow students, and use good hygiene practices so that we may continue to expand our facility hours and room capacity.
In order to use the facilities, students must:
- Wear your mask for activities and workouts
- Maintain social distancing
- Limit workouts to 45 minute intervals
- Wipe down equipment and machines before and after use
We also encourage all students to frequently utilize the hand sanitizer stations in the rooms, avoid touching their face during their workouts and wash their hands with soap and water per CDC guidelines at the conclusion of their session.
Additionally, students should bring and fill their own personal water bottles prior to entering the fitness facilities.